Daily Online Health Attestation (STUDENTS)
We are now offering online health tickets to be filled out by a parent or guardian.
Click on the link above to open the attestation and then you can add it as a short cut on your device.
You can also scan the QR code to open the attestation.
Here is some instructional information.
• Please complete the health attestation form (online) prior to sending your student to school
this can be done in the parking lot of your building or prior to leaving home. Forms completed
the night before will not be valid.
• We will not be taking daily temperatures at entry. One of the questions of the attestation is
stating that your child does NOT have a fever. If you are unsure of their temp or questioning if
they have a fever please reach out to your student’s health room staff
• If you have multiple students within the district, please complete a separate online attestation
for each child. Enter whichever building that your individual student attends.
• At the end of the attestation when you get the green GO or red STOP please be sure to hit the
SUBMIT button so that we get the information in the health room.
• Recommend creating a SHORTCUT on your phone to the attestation (See below)
• Reminder: if ANY of your answers to the health ticket change during the day (i.e. Student or
family illness, notification of close contact, etc.) please notify the school health room
• Added: Per recommendations from Spokane Regional Health District; if any students in your
home are experiencing symptoms, staff and siblings should remain home until the ill family
member cleared to return to school.
Thank you all for your continued work on keeping our staff and students safe! As always, any questions
please let us know.